We are urgently seeking a dedicated individual to join the Weighing Department at a factory that produces well-known chilled, ready meals. As a key member of the dynamic workforce, you will be responsible for accurately and efficiently weighing raw materials according to specified recipes.
- Proficiency in the English language. You must be able to read the recipes;
- Ability to work independently with a focus on precision and efficient weighing of raw materials;
- Willingness to collaborate within a team of 6-8 colleagues;
- Availability during working hours from 07:00 AM to around 4:00 PM, with the possibility of future afternoon/evening shifts;
- Experience with or willingness to learn to operate an Electric Pallet Truck (EPT);
- Physically capable of performing intensive tasks, including lifting and opening packaging;
- Comfortable working in an environment with temperatures ranging from 10-15 degrees Celsius;
- Our preference goes to candidates who reside in Nijmegen
What We Offer:
- A challenging and stable work environment;
- Salary of €13,27 per hours. Your salary will be paid weekly!
- Opportunities for personal development and growth within the company;
- Involvement in an internationally oriented company.
If you are eager to be part of our team and contribute to the production of high-quality food products, please apply below! We look forward to discovering your talents and welcoming you in our team!
Want to know more before applying? Call or text me: 06-34444438